Thursday, January 20, 2005

Moving update

Thought I would take this time admidst all of my tributes to just blog on regular ol' life at the moment. The sunroom is FULL of boxes, utilites are ready to be transferred, and we're just waiting to hear on a closing time. The moving van comes in 5 days. FIVE DAYS. Saturday is a packing party, Izak is going to play at a friend's house and Libby and are just have to stay out of the way. Blessings on all of our friends who are coming to help. Help?!? Did someone say heeelllllppp?!? Oh, sorry, that was just my subconscious crying out again.

Libby has established a wonderful, beautiful night routine. We gave her our bedroom, and I think that helped a great deal. (Help?!?! Did someone say heeelllp?!?! Oh... sorry.) She's going all night, like Izak, 7p-7a. Phwew. Now you would think that I would be rested, but of course, I'm not sleeping well now. Matt and I are sleeping in living room on camping mats and blankets. Lol. Pathetic? Yes.

I'm looking forward to watching the inauguration today. I just love GWB and his wife.

Sorry, guys, I'm so wrung out that I really can't come up with much substance.

No comments: