Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas 2005

This time last year I was bracing myself for a monumental shift as we were about to leave Buffalo for Chicago. I never would have dreamed I'd be having such a beautiful Christmas one year later.

A family of five with a very pleasant little baby boy.

A big house with individual bedrooms.

No tree (crushing hazzard), no lights (electrical hazzard), no bulbs (choking hazzard), but a lovely mantel with 5 stockings (on stocking hagers with the potential for laceration hazzard, but avoided!).

A little girl who likes to wear a tiara and make faces at herself in the mirror.

A boy who could play with his electric toothbrush all day.

A loving, gracious congregation.

A cool, fun, family-like staff.

An amazing husband.

And the chance to remember my Savior came to earth for me.

Merry, merry Christmas.

No comments: