Friday, June 03, 2005

Resolution?

What a week! I'm glad (?) it's almost over. The minivan has been at the dealership getting serviced since Tuesday, but I have faith (perhaps misplaced, we'll see) that they're doing the best they can and keeping it to what's being covered by our splendid extended warranty. That sucker may have paid for itself with the list of repairs this trip alone. So, I've been house-bound. Not generally a big deal.

The ultrasound was last evening. It went well. I believe that all is going long normally. At first I thought she might be spending too long focused on the heart, slowly clicking back and forth from frame to frame. But I could really drive myself nuts wondering or take her at her word that "everything looks good". I see the OB in a week.

MY NEW DISHWASHER IS HERE... more later.

No comments: