Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Juggling

I am performing schedule trick-riding over here in Chicago... can you see it? My little sister's FIL passed away yesterday morning, so we're looking at how to get to Indiana for the viewing and funeral Friday and Saturday, returning Saturday afternoon. Thought we had it all sewn up when the 3-year old took another pass at the cold-fever thing. It'll be another 24 hours before I know if it's an ear infection needing antibiotics. So I'm leaving him and his sippy-cup (petri dish) buddy home with two amazing sitters and taking the baby. And then there's work... I shouldn't leave a sick kid with a sitter, so I'm calling off the first 4 hours of tonight's shift, waiting to see Matt in the doorway and then jumping in the car and heading into the hospital. Oy. And for my next trick...

Hey, what do you get when you combine an exersaucer with it's feet pulled up, a 3-year old who loves things that spin, and a 4-month old minding his own business in said exersaucer?

A human top!

3 comments:

Donnetta said...

Oh Heidi, I'm so sorry to hear of Kat's FIL! Please let her know she will be in my prayers this weekend!!

You absolutely AMAZE me with the number of hats you wear, the things you get done, and the fact you're still standing.

You Go Girl!! :-) Love ya! (don't forget to take care of you too!!!)

Heidi said...

Take care of "me"? Who's that? I don't think I know that person...

C-Man said...

juggling is always better than jiggling, right? heh heh